The process Tag
This is the primary node. It is required.
- for inbound mode, looks in the directory for work to process. Any file found in the
directory will be processed, backed-up and deleted from the openAS2 directory.
- for outbound mode, using a unique file name (uses
current time stamp with the format yyyyMMdd.kkmmssSSS), the file will be written to this directory. PIXES assumes that
the openAS2 application will correctly deliver the file.
- for inbound mode, places the file processed into this directory. File name is prepended with current time stamp
using the format yyyyMMdd.kkmmssSSS.
- for outbound mode, not used
- 3 byte character string defining the X12 delimiters to use, defaults to \n*<
Loop Control: NO
Too many to list
Used Within Tags
<process mode ='inbound' openAS2Directory='/x12file/incoming'>
<process mode ='outbound' openAS2Directory='/outbound/x12files'>